Twenty years ago, real estate agent/broker Syd Leibovitch envisioned a boutique real estate company that would provide clients with exceptional, personalized service and, at the same time,
give agents the tools needed to achieve prominence in the marketplace.
With this in mind, Syd founded Rodeo Realty, Inc. in 1986.
Rodeo Realty, Inc. is now one of the largest real estate firms in the country, and the largest single-owner real estate firm in California, with 11 branch offices, more than 900 licensed agents,
and annual sales exceeding $2 billion. Yet unlike the huge national firms, the company maintains the friendly, hands-on quality of a neighborhood realtor.
Rodeo Realty Inc.'s expertise in prominent communities, from Newport Beach to Montecito, ensures that clients are represented by only the most qualified estate consultants in the luxury real estate
Melissa Zee, Inc. is a partnership of real estate and support professionals whose MISSION is to perform brokerage and related services at the highest level, and to distinguish ourselves as the
benchmark for excellence as the leader in the industry. Our PEOPLE are the most important resource in the organization and the foundation of our success.
Our Ongoing vision is:
- To create an environment of trust, respect, responsibility and professionalism
- To select the most career, goal and results-oriented individuals.
- To provide consistently superior service
- To achieve exceptionally high productivity
- To promote professional growth and personal freedom
- To foster an atmosphere of teamwork, innovation and accountability
- To continue to demand only the highest ethical standards from ourselves and others
Corporate Fact Sheet
Company name: Melissa Zee, Inc.
Headquarters: Bel Air, California
Subsidiary Companies: L.A. Mortgage, Encore Escrow, Progressive Title
Branch Offices: 12 throughout Los Angeles & Ventura counties
Founded: 1986 as Paramount Properties
Ownership: Private - Syd Lebovitch
Brokers & Agents: 1,000
Sales & listings: +3 billion